Why should I take part?
Medical research is really important part of our public health infrastructure and how we respond to emerging viruses and pandemics.
By learning more about diseases and how to fight them we can help keep people healthy and save lives around the world.
By volunteering to participate in one of our clinical vaccine trials, you can:
- contribute to the advancement of medicine
- provide researchers with important information in a safe and confidential environment
- be financially compensated for your time (- the exact amount you receive depends on the length of study and the number of clinic visits)
- get information about your medical health during the pre-trial assessment
- help researchers develop potentially life saving vaccines