Why should I take part?
By volunteering to participate in one of our clinical vaccine trials, you can:
- contribute to the advancement of medicine
- provide researchers with important information in a safe and confidential environment
- be financially compensated for your time (- the exact amount you receive depends on the length of study and the number of clinic visits)
- get information about your medical health during the pre-trial assessment
- help researchers develop potentially life saving vaccines